JAGER PRO was trained by the U.S. Army.
We have 114 years of combined military experience.
Employing retired Soldiers, JAGER PRO is the first private company to adapt and develop military-grade technology and methods to harvest 1,000+ feral hogs annually in the state of Georgia. First, our research developed the most advanced technology available to civilians. Second, our personnel were trained by the U.S. Army resulting in 114 years of combined military and combat experience. We switched from a two-legged enemy to a four-legged invasive species. Our team uses the same methods and equipment used in combat to accomplish 100% removal of entire feral hog sounder groups. We succeed when others fail because we are better trained, better equipped and better understand feral hog behavior.
JAGER PRO is recognized as the leading service provider in the industry. Our commitment to provide the most efficient and effective feral hog control in the United States makes us the best choice for land owners, farmers, wildlife managers, businesses and any city, state or federal entity.
Below are some of our accomplishments:
- Founded thermal hog control and electronic trapping methods in the United States.
- Developed the M.I.N.E.™ (Manually Initiated Nuisance Elimination) Trapping System.
- Developed two patents and introduced five hog control products into the industry. First company to market these technologies to the public.
- M.I.N.E. Gate™
- JAGER Cam™
- Thermal Imaging Hand Held Monoculars
- Thermal Imaging Rifle Scopes
- Infrared Laser Illuminators
- Three years of hog trapping research, product testing and equipment fielding in SW Georgia.
- Three years of thermal product testing and equipment fielding at the US Army Infantry Combat Development Center at Fort Benning, Georgia.
- Trained and equipped the US Department of Agriculture Wildlife Services & US Fish and Wildlife Service on new methods and technologies to solve human-wildlife conflicts in nine states.
JAGER PRO is a licensed member of the National Wildlife Control Operators Association (NWCOA) and insured by a $1,000,000 liability policy with respect to bodily injury, disability and property damage. Protect your investments with a professional Task Force outfitted with the latest equipment available.
JAGER PRO currently performs hog control services directly in Georgia, Florida and Alabama with equipment sales, training and demonstrations all over the United States.
JAGER PRO is the premiere feral hog hunting service in Georgia
, and Alabama
, offering nightly wild board hunts