320 x 240 Vanadium Oxide Detector at 30Hz, 25 micron Pitch with 100mm Lens.
- Extended Range Options: The FLIR BHS-X model provides excellent long range viewing with sharp 320 × 240 native resolution in the viewfinder and a 2× digital e-zoom step to 160 × 120.
- Quick-Disconnect Conversion: Customize thermal capability with three lens options – QD35, QD65, or QD100 extended range. High-performance lenses are rapidly attached with integral quick disconnect mount.
- Enhanced Lens Surfaces: Raised and grooved rubber sleeves and low-profile lens caps protect your lens as well as providing excellent grip and sensitivity for fast focusing.
- Faster Recharging: A quick release hot-shoe snap access to AC power and a latched battery door provides fast and easy access to exchange or recondition batteries.
- One-Touch Recording: Capturing video evidence is now even easier with one-touch recording which allows users to release the record button once recording has started, freeing up hands to focus and zoom.
Standard Equipment Includes:
Thermal Bi-Ocular, Hot shoe Charging Video Output Attachment, (4) Rechargeable AA NiMH Batteries, AC Power Adapter/Charger, Car Adapter/Charger, Neck Lanyard, Manual, USB Cable, Video Output Cable, Hard Carrying Case, Product CD with Operations Manual, FLIR Video Player and Graphical User Interface (GUI).
Size:4.6” H, 3.1” D
FOV (Resolution): 5° x 3° (320 x 240)
2x E-Zoom FOV (Res.): 2.5° x 1.5° (160 x 120)
Detect Man: 2,075 m
Recognize Man: 540 m
Detect Vehicle: 5,300 m
Recognize Vehicle: 1,500 m
This product is subject to one or more of the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government. It falls under the control jurisdiction of either the Department of State’s International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Department of Commerce’s Export Administration Regulations (EAR). It is a felony to export, attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States. In the ITAR (§ 120.16), a foreign person means any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).